Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I have an issue with a purchase from about a month ago. I contacted greendot to have them force a refund of my money.

I have not recieved said items and the company has seemed to have gone out of business. The companies website has been down since a week after i placed my order. Ive contacted greendot 3 times about said issue to get my money back and nothing has been done about the issue other then giving me the run around. I was told to email all proofs to them, So i did that and then called back and then i was told greendot has 15 days to reach a desicion.

If you go to the website you can see plain as day its not up and running. Then on top of that i have an email from shopify saying they were booted off the site for fraud.

Seems to me that grrendot is not up to par for customer service as none of the people i have spoken with knew what they were doing. All i want is my money back for something i was ripped off ordering....

Product or Service Mentioned: Green Dot Corporation Customer Care.

I liked: Hanging up on me, Never again.

I didn't like: No customer service and live chat always closed, Poor communication skills, Stole my money.

Comments

RecklessAnt466

Please!!!!!Contact your state attorney general office in your state and the CA state that green dot corporate office. Repeat your story enough and maybe the right person will eventually hear you. Email them today!!!!