I had used Walmart Money card in the past, with no problems.A couple of months ago, I made the decision to get a greendot visa card, biggest mistake i ever made!!!

I did my taxes and had it directly deposited into my greendot account, it got rejected and they could not (or would not) tell me why. I have had so many arguments and headaches with the incredibly horrible customer service agents there!

I finally got somewhat of an answer over a month later from the IRS, they are putting a trace on my account and find out where my money is.I was reasurred by the IRS agent that I would get my money because greendot has no right to be holding my funds and not tell me why they are holding the money!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Green Dot Corporation. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3583 and wants Green Dot Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was attitudes, evade accountability, beginning unable to use my money and lack to listen to the customer. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Green Dot Corporation green dot visa card for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Green Dot Corporation?

Comments