I reported my card lost/stolen.There was more than $200 in my account, which company practice prohibited me from accessing until the company sent a new card.

I paid $25 to receive a new one with rushed shipping (3-5 business day guarantee) only to be told that the process could take up to 2 weeks. I never received the card, and still have no access to my account. Since there is a security block on my account, I also cannot access a live person and can only navigate the pre-recorded options for ordering yet another card, with another 2 week process before I can access my money. Horrible, horrible customer service.

When I have reached a live person (prior to being in security block purgatory), the customer service reps all struggled with basic English to the point that communication was difficult and my questions were not at all understood, let alone answered.

Waste of money, waste of energy, and I am dealing with serious financial consequences because of their poor business practices.Never, ever trust your money to this company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of green dot corporation account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $225. Green Dot Corporation needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned green dot corporation account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Green Dot Corporation.

Had an Experience with Green Dot Corporation?

Comments