I purchase a Greendot prepaid card from Walgreens 11/17/15 After I activated this card.I've never been able to use the card.

After all of my complaints, police report, consumer complaints. Greendot says this card is registered to someone else and had been used. Remind you that you must show your Drivers License to buy this card Cash at Walgreens in Lithonia Ga. Scream it's 30 days and to no resolve.

How can this company just steal my Money this way.Greendot customer service is programmed to act like they don't understand.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor communication skills and lack to listen to the customer. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "card assigned to someone else before i purchased it" of green dot corporation prepaid card and associated monetary loss in the amount of $163. Green Dot Corporation needs to "refund or another card that i can use properly" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned green dot corporation prepaid card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Green Dot Corporation.

Had an Experience with Green Dot Corporation?

Comments

green dot looking to scam you of your money! *** artist foreigners! cons

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1105706

same thing happened to me!