Additional Fees
Interest Rate

My Name is Eva Leija Ruiz

I, am having most horrible nightmare with Green Dot services. Not only did this company make the error. It has caused physical and mental health issues due to green dot error. Because of fault of Green Dot , I am facing late charges for rent, unable to provid groceries for my kid's. All my money is on a new card that is blocked. I sent a copy of my IDENTITY 11 times. On greendots uploads and a email provided to me and a number to be used in the email 17771573. I need my money. I have been lied to several times by customer services, by so called corporate supervisor. This is truly outrageous how this company takes advantage of customers. They decide what to do with our personal money while waiting for the new card that keep in mind has a GOT DAM block on it. This company should be sued . My income tax money was deposited my personal income. Green Dot services are horrid. Not only has this issue caused so many problems an I face losing my job and are hurting my family. I am an will file a complaint against your company an will be getting an ATTORNEY to sue the *** out of GREEN DOT for damages caused.

I want my money get this block removed from the card ending in 7723 today. Someone needs to contact me ASAP. Like today!!

Eva Leija Ruiz.

719-717-6037

Comments

h.kitchener

Green Dot card is a debit card, the absolute worst thing anyone could use instead of cash or a regular bank account linked to a checking account, etc. Now you know. This is how we learn.