Got a card.Called.

The auto system couldn't understand me say my address, so I went online. I live in a rural area, which apparently means my place of residence doesn't exist, that's what the computer told me. Every number I found on the website, leads to the auto registration system.

Emailed them. Got an apology, and another number that led to the auto registration.

Other complaints, I hear they actually talked to a person. Really? That would be nice.

So, defeated I decide to get a refund (it bothers me that getting a refund is the second option) I go back to the auto reg system to refund, and it's the same thing: the auto system doesn't understand my address. I'm pissed.

I just want my money back.

I should have just gotten a gift card.This sucks.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Green Dot Corporation. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Green Dot Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Green Dot Corporation to other companies on our site.

Comments