filters
State:
City:
Product:

Green Dot Corporation - Fraud

How does green dot keep getting away with ripping people off?
Reply to reviews
How is green. getting away with all these complaints and them holding and taking and stealing everybody's money and there is nothing we can do but just let him keep it I have file with the Better Business Bureau I've called the California turn a general I found with...

Green Dot Corporation - Card is Blocked

My card is Blocked And I got got my Student Refund check I NEED IT UNBLOCKED Phone: 240-203-0260 Email:Randyrobinson56@yahoo.com

Green Dot Corporation - I need my money u mother ***

You people are robbers I’m going to file a complaint with business consumer bureau

Green Dot Corporation - Greendot stole my paycheck

Greendot is a thief..after depositing my check to them as the direct deposit..they put credit in it but I never got the *** money so *** you greendot..
Show

Green Dot Corporation - I have requested a refund 3 months ago and have not gotten it

November 19, 2018 and I have contacted them several times but I still did not get a refund.

Green Dot Corporation - Never Buy, they are crooks

No where on the packaging does it say you must be 18, nor does Walmart tell you they will not refund you once purchased. If you are not at least 18 you can't register and use the card. If your card is not registered you can't get through to a real person on their alleged customer service line. So pretty much I just threw $50 bucks out the window because both Walmart and Green Dot suck, with no way for a refund. They are both discussing companies that should be closed down for cheating consumers!

Green Dot Corporation in Rogers, Arkansas - Horrible

They changed policy I use card prepaid I have to pay to load it and a monthly?? Fee? And I don't hardly use it but every 3 months I needed a dryer belt desperately I loaded 20.00 and Green Dot took all but .10 charging me fees! I am broke now and no clean clothes.

Green Dot Corporation - Just bought greendot load and go card

I bought a card with 100$and they say no money on card i go to website it said card invalid i call customer service and it hangs up on me. I put card number and it tells me wrong number call other # i cant talk to anyone they dont recognize card number and just hang up this is ridiculous i just lost my money and noone will help
Reply to reviews
I have been old 1776 dollars what it last going on two months because since October y'all have not sent one of my checks. I want to jail a cover Wells and Carol Cole escola birth certificate everything and my car and money. I get out of jail realized my everything was...