Eaton, Ohio

I reported my card lost on 9/19/15 and automative phone service said 2 weeks for delivery. I called back and spoke to a person. They were supposed to expedite the card for $14. Never happened. Called Wednesday and found this out. The supervisor that night hung up on me teice. Spoke with their customer service on the phone and via emails. I have continued to try and work with the company and further confusion. Told me to buy another card and transfer money from the other account. Cannot do that. Original account blocked until I activate my new card. Sent me a card and had it deactivated before I received and reissued another that I will not receive until next week. I never authorized another card. The rep didn't want to overnight one to me afraid my direct deposit from work would not go through. Still keeping my money. I received the original replacement card today and not able to activate. 1-800 number could not connect me to the CS that emailed me. Said I have to wait until the next card comes in the mail next week. I have emailed numerous times today with no response. Cannot feed my kids or pay rent. I do not have regular credit cards. I do not like debt like that. So use a prepaid card. I am a wreck. Need phone number to business not to automative number.

Related: Green Dot Corporation - Warning!!! Danger!! stay away from Green Dot pre paid master card.

Review about: Green Dot Prepaid Card.

1.8
Interest Rate
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Green Dot Corporation?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.