Green Dot Corporation - Review about Green Dot Prepaid Card from Eaton, Ohio

81 of 131 Green Dot Corporation reviews

I reported my card lost on 9/19/15 and automative phone service said 2 weeks for delivery. I called back and spoke to a person. They were supposed to expedite the card for $14. Never happened. Called Wednesday and found this out. The supervisor that night hung up on me teice. Spoke with their customer service on the phone and via emails. I have continued to try and work with the company and further confusion. Told me to buy another card and transfer money from the other account. Cannot do that. Original account blocked until I activate my new card. Sent me a card and had it deactivated before I received and reissued another that I will not receive until next week. I never authorized another card. The rep didn't want to overnight one to me afraid my direct deposit from work would not go through. Still keeping my money. I received the original replacement card today and not able to activate. 1-800 number could not connect me to the CS that emailed me. Said I have to wait until the next card comes in the mail next week. I have emailed numerous times today with no response. Cannot feed my kids or pay rent. I do not have regular credit cards. I do not like debt like that. So use a prepaid card. I am a wreck. Need phone number to business not to automative number.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Green Dot Prepaid Card
Review category
Cards
review #706045 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Green Dot Corporation? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
81 of 131 Green Dot Corporation reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.