Fort Lee, New Jersey
1.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

its a disaster working with greendot.twice i submitted my payroll check via my cell phone and it was successful, however i tried today various times and it declined i tried calling cynergy and they had no answer as to why all they said was that check info did not go trough at all.

so that tells me that its a system error of not communicating properly. i called, email and chatted with greendot rep. but no direct answer as well. no wonder i switch to a different company that handles issue on the phone not with someone in freaking india.

i dislike greendot for many reasons in the past they messed me up big time with amex - they didnt accept more than 2400 in my debit card) what a mess this people are. operator dont even care about your issue. do not get this card.

there ad is a fake a disgrace.you cannot count on them not even to cash your payroll check.

Review about: Green Dot Corporation Account.

Reason of review: photo check issue .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Evade accountability.

Had an Experience with Green Dot Corporation?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion