424 views
Verified Reviewer

Featured

They paid my rent to someone other than my landlord I've been waiting for my new ATM card for three weeks they won't talk to me unless I have an ATM card registered to my account so now I'm in the process of traveling from Connecticut to California I'm in Indiana at my dads house an I have things to do but i have no money because by now my paycheck is in my account an I have no access to my own account and I need this money ASAP

Product or Service Mentioned: Green Dot Corporation Deposit.

Preferred solution: i need this money now im a disabled Veteran and need my money to survive.

Green Dot Corporation Pros: Direct deposit early, Usually you get funds faster, Getting paid two days early.

Green Dot Corporation Cons: Stole my money, No live agent to speak to, Horrible mistreatment of customers, No service.

Explore video interviews

Comments

It's all somebody else's fault. Why is someone else in charge of your rent ? Your lazy lack of involvement in your own life is responsible for your problem(s).

#2059540

Something is so wrong with these people they supposedly "escalated" my complaint to corporate which is only another set of phone banks doing the same exact thing to me. I found the owner of the company on Linked In and messaged him of course I dont expect to hear from him. I have never seen a more horrible group of people in my life.

@Jaileen Jdb

You never bothered with the only legally admissible method : put your complaint in writing and serve via Certified Mail Return Receipt Requested. Very little / nothing is gained by endless rounds of lazy telephone calls. Advice : Get a real bank

#2039927

Contact the Federal Reserve. I'm in contact with them now and the Better Business Bureau plus I contacted my attorney's office who sending a letter with a return of receipt this week.

It's a bunch of corporate thugs and bullies trying to play on someone lack of knowledge so they think so. Now that's the real scam artist!

#2010551

I am out $98 because GD sent my money to Best Buy, but Best Buy has NO record of any purchase made by me to their store. GD put me on hold 4 times since this false charge appeared on my record on April 29th.

They pretend to collet my details, place me on hold for 45 minutes on average and fail to get back to me or even process my complaint. Best Buy did the same thing to me, and the local store has no record of my card being used in any purchase. I am relieved that I never used a direct deposit process to load my card.

I am glad this complaint was posted here: I began with GD in 2003, and I am now discontinuing any further use. I strongly advise others to do the same.

Green Dot Corporation Reviews