100% full Not resolved
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

HOW to verify my SS# Green Dot HOW?!

Let me see: I have a Capital one Credit card...a Capital One car loan, several US Dept of Ed student loans...THEY verified my social security number.So did Wells Fargo....for my bank accounts and credit card.

So did USAA, for my savings, as well as Geico for insurance and the TSA for my security clearance for my HAZMAT certification on my CDL, as does the FAA every two years for my Certified Flight Instructor Certificate and Commercial Pilot Certificate....somehow though Green Dot cannot verify my social Security Number. HOW do I fix that? Your verbal vomit is nice but fails to address how a person with a valid social security number...a US citizen born and bred for 50 years cannot get his social security number verified? HOW can this be fixed?

I first tried in Texas at my address that was used for my license, bank, loans, credits cards, car registration, EVERYTHING...then after moving to Arizona I have tried again...BAM your system rejects my ss#. Id your identity verification service being run by an offshore verification service?

Is it the apostrophe in my name?What?

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to "verify my valid ss number!" as the author lost $100000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Green Dot Corporation and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about green dot corporation prepaid card from Green Dot Corporation was failure to resolve issue Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Green Dot Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Green Dot Corporation to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Green Dot Corporation?

Comments