Mesa, Arizona
100% full Not resolved
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

HOW to verify my SS# Green Dot HOW?!

Let me see: I have a Capital one Credit card...a Capital One car loan, several US Dept of Ed student loans...THEY verified my social security number.So did Wells Fargo....for my bank accounts and credit card.

So did USAA, for my savings, as well as Geico for insurance and the TSA for my security clearance for my HAZMAT certification on my CDL, as does the FAA every two years for my Certified Flight Instructor Certificate and Commercial Pilot Certificate....somehow though Green Dot cannot verify my social Security Number. HOW do I fix that? Your verbal vomit is nice but fails to address how a person with a valid social security number...a US citizen born and bred for 50 years cannot get his social security number verified? HOW can this be fixed?

I first tried in Texas at my address that was used for my license, bank, loans, credits cards, car registration, EVERYTHING...then after moving to Arizona I have tried again...BAM your system rejects my ss#. Id your identity verification service being run by an offshore verification service?

Is it the apostrophe in my name?What?

Review about: Green Dot Corporation Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: VERIFY MY VALID SS NUMBER!.

I didn't like: Failure to resolve issue.

Had an Experience with Green Dot Corporation?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion