Green Dot Corporation - Green Dot FAIL! Fails to verify my valid SS number

22 of 131 Green Dot Corporation reviews

HOW to verify my SS# Green Dot HOW?!

Let me see: I have a Capital one Credit card...a Capital One car loan, several US Dept of Ed student loans...THEY verified my social security number.So did Wells Fargo....for my bank accounts and credit card.

So did USAA, for my savings, as well as Geico for insurance and the TSA for my security clearance for my HAZMAT certification on my CDL, as does the FAA every two years for my Certified Flight Instructor Certificate and Commercial Pilot Certificate....somehow though Green Dot cannot verify my social Security Number. HOW do I fix that? Your verbal vomit is nice but fails to address how a person with a valid social security number...a US citizen born and bred for 50 years cannot get his social security number verified? HOW can this be fixed?

I first tried in Texas at my address that was used for my license, bank, loans, credits cards, car registration, EVERYTHING...then after moving to Arizona I have tried again...BAM your system rejects my ss#. Id your identity verification service being run by an offshore verification service?

Is it the apostrophe in my name?What?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Failure to resolve issue

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
VERIFY MY VALID SS NUMBER!
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Green Dot Cash Back And Green Dot Gold Debit Card
Review category
Cards
review #899108 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Green Dot Corporation? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
22 of 131 Green Dot Corporation reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Green Dot Corporation. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Green Dot Corporation.
Filing a new complaint about
×