Green Dot Corporation - Green Dot FAIL! Fails to verify my valid SS number
HOW to verify my SS# Green Dot HOW?!
Let me see: I have a Capital one Credit card...a Capital One car loan, several US Dept of Ed student loans...THEY verified my social security number.So did Wells Fargo....for my bank accounts and credit card.
So did USAA, for my savings, as well as Geico for insurance and the TSA for my security clearance for my HAZMAT certification on my CDL, as does the FAA every two years for my Certified Flight Instructor Certificate and Commercial Pilot Certificate....somehow though Green Dot cannot verify my social Security Number. HOW do I fix that? Your verbal vomit is nice but fails to address how a person with a valid social security number...a US citizen born and bred for 50 years cannot get his social security number verified? HOW can this be fixed?
I first tried in Texas at my address that was used for my license, bank, loans, credits cards, car registration, EVERYTHING...then after moving to Arizona I have tried again...BAM your system rejects my ss#. Id your identity verification service being run by an offshore verification service?
Is it the apostrophe in my name?What?
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Failure to resolve issue
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I believe the reason that pay pal, EBAY & GE Capital now Synchrony Bank do this is that they want to really frustrate the customer stone wall them make up..."
- "I had good experience buying gift cards in the past. This time I intended to buy a gift cards for my kids to use to buy points online. So, I..."
- "I have been a Netspend customer for a couple of years, and before now, never had any issues. I signed up for their text message alerts, which texts my..."
- "Nabi aut of age! Go buy $150 samsung tablet .Set up for yur child...That is it.. Way!!! Im saying that look here ,I did buy junior ,dreamtab ,fuhu nabi2 ...."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "1st pic is what I was supposed to get, but I paid $78.00 for an upgraded version with more flowers. Beautiful yellow roses, and premium purple and mixed flowers. 2nd pic..."
- "1st off I only hired them because I was told, "One person will clean the kitchen. One person will vacume, One person will clean the bathrooms and one person will..."
- "When I bought a bag of Tyson boneless chicken breast, I "count" how many of them and thought it was a good deal, but when I was using them, I..."