Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Walmart charged me twice for the same thing...1003.00 both times.

That is a lot of money.And green dot would not refund my money back

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). AlishaFaye84 is overall dissatisfied with Green Dot Corporation and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Green Dot Corporation.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cards category for more informed decision or compare Green Dot Corporation to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Green Dot Corporation?

Comments

Arlington, Texas, United States #1192517

Hilarious, now waiting for supervisor for whole hour.Site says pendings may take 15 mins to report.

Been hours. Call n csr apologizes n says they have month to process it and to wait for machine. Then repeats self. Why don't they just have tape recording that says welcome to the machine, it shows when it shows.

Wont give name to talk to.When you want to talk to supervisor, they just put u oh hold till u hang up