Greendale, Wisconsin

I have a personalized card, have for a while.On July 25th I went to the local tmobile store to make a payment on my account.

Related: Green Dot Corporation Prepaid Card Review from Lewes, Delaware

My greendot card would not go through. I noticed that on greendots end they took $144.71 out of my card. I called tmobile and went back to the store they have zero history that the $144.71 payment went through. I had to pay the phone bill using a different method.

I filed a claim with greendot and provided them with a screenshot clearly not showing that the payment for $144.71 went through.I got a letter today that the claim was denied.

2.0
Interest Rate
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Green Dot Corporation?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

What to do if Direct Express refuses to help you... The next step Direct Express "I am writing a review for Direct Express prepaid debit for Government Benefits. I had read hundreds of dissatisfied consumers. I had unauthorized activity on my card, my claim was..." Read more "LOWES SYNCHRONY GE "BRAIN CRISES SURGEONS NEEDED FOR BRAIN DEAD CORPORATIONS & COMPANIES" Lowes "I believe the reason that pay pal, EBAY & GE Capital now Synchrony Bank do this is that they want to really frustrate the customer stone wall them make up..." Read more Ge Capital Retail Bank - Actual Net Earned Less Then What Is Reported Ge Capital Retail Bank "Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Bank EBAY Reports on Transaction Details that you made more net profit then you actually earned. "Example" $91.96 is the net they have you..." Read more Green Dot Moneypak - GreenDot MoneyPak Scam Green Dot Moneypak "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...." Read more Everbuying - Everything arrived fast and in great condition, all good. Everbuying "I have just received the products i have ordered from Everbuying. I have no issues, everything is in good condition and corresponds the description on the site. Ordered a smartphone..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more