Greendale, Wisconsin
2.0
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I have a personalized card, have for a while.On July 25th I went to the local tmobile store to make a payment on my account.

My greendot card would not go through. I noticed that on greendots end they took $144.71 out of my card. I called tmobile and went back to the store they have zero history that the $144.71 payment went through. I had to pay the phone bill using a different method.

I filed a claim with greendot and provided them with a screenshot clearly not showing that the payment for $144.71 went through.I got a letter today that the claim was denied.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of green dot corporation prepaid card from Green Dot Corporation and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Green Dot Corporation to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Green Dot Corporation for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Green Dot Corporation?

Comments