Greendale, Wisconsin
2.0
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I have a personalized card, have for a while.On July 25th I went to the local tmobile store to make a payment on my account.

My greendot card would not go through. I noticed that on greendots end they took $144.71 out of my card. I called tmobile and went back to the store they have zero history that the $144.71 payment went through. I had to pay the phone bill using a different method.

I filed a claim with greendot and provided them with a screenshot clearly not showing that the payment for $144.71 went through.I got a letter today that the claim was denied.

Review about: Green Dot Corporation Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Green Dot Corporation?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Discover Bank - Masters of the Merchant Defense/Nickel and Diming Customers Discover Bank "No matter how wrong a merchant is, Discover will almost always side with them in a dispute, on top of this, they will nickel and dime customers, risking alienating/losing them...." Read more Bluebird by American Express deception American Express "I disputed a transaction for 1025.00 in November for non received services. They denied the dispute and said the charge was valid but did not notify me. I found 2..." Read more Rushcard Prepaid Card Review from Saint Paul, Minnesota Rushcard "On July 08, 2016, I went and withdrew 40.00 from my rushcard in Ducanville TX, after that I went to get a haircut in Lancaster TX, after that I went..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - Criminals with the upper hand. Green Dot Corporation "After loading a brand new unopened greendot card with $500, I drove home and started to register it online. I started to fill out step one and before I could..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Lasko Products - Lasko model 4930 high velocity fan is a fire hazard Lasko Products "Model 4930 FAN IS A FIRE HAZARD!!! I purchased a high-velocity model 4930 3 months ago and because I have dogs I vacuum the intake regularly like 2-3 times a..." Read more Razbannia Group - Fraud and Scam Artist: Sina Razbannia Razbannia Group "Razbannia Group Beware! Scam And Fraud Against Customers Calabassas, California Do NOT do business with Razbannia Group. Razbannia Group is owned by Sina Razbannia, his wife Shirley Razbannia, his daughter..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more