Green Dot Corporation Prepaid Card Review from Greendale, Wisconsin
I have a personalized card, have for a while.On July 25th I went to the local tmobile store to make a payment on my account.
My greendot card would not go through. I noticed that on greendots end they took $144.71 out of my card. I called tmobile and went back to the store they have zero history that the $144.71 payment went through. I had to pay the phone bill using a different method.
I filed a claim with greendot and provided them with a screenshot clearly not showing that the payment for $144.71 went through.I got a letter today that the claim was denied.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I got a one vanilla card and paid cash 30$. The store gave me the card and did not see on the receipt that it was declined. I returned to..."
- "I informed the Bank that I would be traveling to Spain this past summer (2015) (though I bought the airline tickets using my card so they should have known that..."
- "THEY ARE THIEVES! THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY! I ordered a Paypower cardonline and decided to put $4000 to the account fo my trip that I was planning on for over..."
- "Couldn't find clean booth to sit at. Had to get server to wipe crumbs up first . Green Bay location appeared run down overall. While chewing on salad I discovered..."
- "2014 Wildwood Heritage Glen 356QBQ Roof issues. Forest River products are junk in my opinion, and they do not honor their supposed 12 year Roof Warranty. I have had this..."
- "I purchased a 45-piece dinnerware set, LIDO BEACH PATTERN, from BeallsFlorida.com - although well-packed by Bealls, the original Pfaltzgraff packaging was terrible. Other reviewers did state that they received broken..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."