1.8
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I reported my card lost on 9/19/15 and automative phone service said 2 weeks for delivery. I called back and spoke to a person. They were supposed to expedite the card for $14. Never happened. Called Wednesday and found this out. The supervisor that night hung up on me teice. Spoke with their customer service on the phone and via emails. I have continued to try and work with the company and further confusion. Told me to buy another card and transfer money from the other account. Cannot do that. Original account blocked until I activate my new card. Sent me a card and had it deactivated before I received and reissued another that I will not receive until next week. I never authorized another card. The rep didn't want to overnight one to me afraid my direct deposit from work would not go through. Still keeping my money. I received the original replacement card today and not able to activate. 1-800 number could not connect me to the CS that emailed me. Said I have to wait until the next card comes in the mail next week. I have emailed numerous times today with no response. Cannot feed my kids or pay rent. I do not have regular credit cards. I do not like debt like that. So use a prepaid card. I am a wreck. Need phone number to business not to automative number.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of green dot corporation prepaid card. Green Dot Corporation needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned green dot corporation prepaid card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Green Dot Corporation.

Had an Experience with Green Dot Corporation?

Comments