Green Dot Corporation Phone Numbers and Emails

Green Dot Corporation Emails:

Investors/ Franchising
Media
PR Inquiries
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Green Dot Corporation Contact Information

California 91117

Edit Business Info

Customer Service Rating and Reviews

1.3 / 5
Bad
Regina G Grf
Refund my money

On 6/24/22 my check was direct deposited to my green dot account on 6/30/22 I was trying to log into my account it kept telling me access denied go to green dot.com so after repeated attempts to ...

Angela M Vrz
Money in account sent by irs

I use TurboTax to prepare my taxes because the IRS took two years to give me a refund tpg which uses Green Dot Bank decided to fraudulently take my money when my bank which also is through green ...

Summary of Green Dot Corporation Customer Service Calls

5% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Green Dot Corporation Customer Service?

Cards Question:

• “To see why my card is not working”
  • “Need card replaced and change address”
  • “Order Card”

Account Question:

• “Haven't recieved the balance on my card”
  • “They said i had 1000 in my account”
  • “Need my money closed my account”

Request for Information Question:

• “Need to know something”
  • “Too find out when my card is coming”
  • “Can't check my balance”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Have an issue disputing a transaction”
  • “Unauthorized transactions”
  • “Transaction”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Can’t activate card”
  • “Trying to activate my card”
  • “To activate my card”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Didn't get all my money that I put on card”
  • “Didn't receive my car and my refund”
  • “Didn't get my refund”

Refund Question:

• “I'm calling because the irs send my refund to this back and I don't have any account with this”
  • Refund my money
  • “Chech on refund chdck”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Register not working”
  • “Your system is so radical that you cannot input a text message in because everything is so radical”
  • “Can’t withdraw money”

Staff Question:

• “Customer Service is not helping at all”
  • “Customer service”
  • “Cannot get any help from customer service about money that was sent to my card that I had to cancel because I lost it on vacation in Boston. I have the screenshots and transaction number showing the money was sent to me.”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Haven't received my replacement card”
  • “I'll return in a call cuz someone from Green Dot hair call me cuz I put in a dispute then I wrote a letter to the business better bureau”
  • “Replacement card”

Website/ Application Question:

• “The website wont let me activate my card”
  • “Cannot access website or app”
  • “App issues”

Employment Question:

• “I'm an employer I need help Payroll paperchack can't cash”
  • “I think someone is trying to scam me using green dot as their employment”
  • “Trying to set up my unemployment”

Other Question:

• “Change pin”
  • “Money sent to me but not there”
  • “Sbtg”

About

Green Dot Corporation FAQ
Cards provided by Green Dot Corporation. The MasterCard Card is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from MasterCard International Incorporated. The Visa Card is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation. Green Dot Bank operates under the following registered trade names: GoBank, Green Dot Bank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage.
To read more: https://www.greendot.com/help
Top Green Dot Corporation Services

Customer Care, Card Activation, Money Transfer

Top Green Dot Corporation Products

Prepaid Card, Account, Direct Deposit

Green Dot Corporation Pros and Cons

Pros: Wasnt helpful to my needs, No pros, Never again, I have no pros, Aggravation

Cons: You can not reach a person when you have a problem, Customer service line is no help, Customer service is nonexistent, Customer service, Not having a live person customer service

Related Companies

RushCard, GoBank, Green Dot Moneypak, Achievecard, GO2bank

Summary

Green Dot Corporation or Green Dot is a large bank holding company. It was established in 1999. Its headquarters is based in Pasadena, California, United States of America. Green Dot Corporation provides prepaid debit card products. The company offers prepaid card reloading services in the United States. Green Dot Corporation also specializes in mobile banking. Green Dot Corporation cards are available online and at retailers. They can be used to shop online, pay bills, and make everyday purchases. There are Green Dot Corporation offices in Palo Alto, Rogers, and Tampa. Green Dot Bank is a subsidiary of Green Dot Corporation. It is located in Provo, Utah. The company has over 4000 employees.

Green Dot Corporation reviews and complaints

2.2
PayPal
7224 reviews
1.8
Do you have something to say about Green Dot Corporation? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup